Dagger girl Dagger girl

I'm not sure...

4 seconds of actual movie, 12 seconds of credits? Well, the animation was alright. But try to make your animations a bit longer.

In The Dark- Abortion In The Dark- Abortion

Freaky

Solid animation, good style. It is a bit... disturbing. But that's what it should be, I guess.

Comick responds:

Thanks! :) Glad it was disturbing haha

Vexatia. Vexatia.

Good

A very nice animation, it sends a message. The animation was okay. Good sounds and voice-acting.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Bug with the big tree

First of all I want to say that this is a fantasti game, een better than the first one I think.

But still I can't get past the part with the tree. When I go there, I solve the puzle and pour water on the ground, but nothing happens. I did it just like in the walkthrough, but nothing happens. Please fix this bug!

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Perfect!

One of the best games ever created!
The graphics are phantastic, even for low-quality, the gameplay is revolutionary. The survival mode/first floor is very good too. Music and sound fit in good.

Also the blood - candy option is a very nice idea.

Ninja+ 2 Ninja+ 2

Very entertaining

Nice graphics overall, good gameplay, but way too short.

insects. 1 insects. 1

Beautiful!

I really like this and I am a big fan of your art, I'd like to ask you one little question: Are you from germany? Because I am from Austria and I always liked your style.

Oelbachtaucher responds:

well. thanks. yes, i'm from Germany. :)

Princy Scores Princy Scores

Not bad.

It's pretty okay. I think you should have placed his left hand somewhere else... °-°

Nightwayfarer responds:

are you nuts? would you put your left hand anywhere else instead of where it is here!??? :)

The Seven Days of Fire The Seven Days of Fire

Totally amazing!

I love the detail on this art. It looks so realistic. The colors were very good, I don't see anything bad about it.